Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Atheana

Options
  • 09-08-2006 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi All Anyone Got A Free Toyota Starlet For Parts In The Leinster Area .doin Up A Car For My Bro ;its Goin To Be His First Car So Money Is Tight ,is Ins Is In The Thousands ,so Anyone Willing To Help Me Out ...
    Really Would Appreciate It Thanks

Atheana:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ATHEANA

:o
    ATHEANA wrote:
    Hi All Anyone Got A Free Toyota Starlet For Parts In The Leinster Area .doin Up A Car For My Bro ;its Goin To Be His First Car So Money Is Tight ,is Ins Is In The Thousands ,so Anyone Willing To Help Me Out ...

Atheana:)please read me im new....

• Registered Users Posts: 65,405 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Oh, dear

Well in my case you're a bit late. I gave my 1.3LX Starlet (great running order, but no tax or NCT) away for free to a nice and almost polite young man, a member of the local travelling community or what ever the hell one should call tinkers these days

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Oh dear is right. What has the English language ever done to you?

Have a look here, adverts.ie free stuff: http://www.adverts.ie/showcat.php?cat=42

And try posting here, adverts.ie wanted motors section: http://www.adverts.ie/showcat.php?cat=26

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

unkel wrote:
    Oh, dear

Well in my case you're a bit late. I gave my 1.3LX Starlet (great running order, but no tax or NCT) away for free to a nice and almost polite young man, a member of the local travelling community or what ever the hell one should call tinkers these days

While totally off topic and some would see it as discrimination (not me) i couldn't help p1ssing myself laughing at that

;)
    thats a pity ,a well thats the way it goes.... maybe someone else out there might have one tooked away in a shed just calling out for a little tlc...;)

• Advertisement

:)
    ATHEANA wrote:
    :o
    ATHEANA wrote:

Atheana:)please read me im new....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Remind us again in twelve minutes.

Don't forget to write in the box marked "Title:", name the thread after your username, and sign your name at the bottom...

I don't have a Starlet, nor do I know of one.

As stated, check out adverts.ie.

Advertisement