Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

posting glitch

Options
  • 10-08-2006 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

I am noticing a small glitch whenever I post, it only happened in the last few minutes but it is interesting. after I press the 'post' button it says "please wait 30 seconds before posting" or something like that, but my post goes up anyway. I am almost 100% sure I am not clicking the mouse more than once, not even as a reaction. has this happened/been reported before?

it also happens when I highlight the button and press return

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

The Minimum Time Between Posts is 30 seconds.

Its likely that you either tried to post another message within 30 seconds of your last message or hit the submit buttion twice,

Can you confirm?

Vex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

both are very very unlikely. infact every time it said "the minimum waiting time between posts is 30 seconds, wait another 24 seconds" it said that exact thing every time.

it isn't happening today tho

Advertisement