Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Hate Glen...Glynn...whatever!!

Options
  • 10-08-2006 8:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Glen… Glynn…whatever he’s called. Am I really the only person that can see how pathetic this guy really is? It’s not the Truman show… we don’t watch Big Brother to see a child become a <ahem> bigger Child. It’s meant to be about entertainment and lets be honest, who’s gonna remember the funny things this guys done, Nobody, Ja know why, coze he’s not Funny. Nikki & Pete….now that’s entertainment! Even the mule faced antics of the regenerated Grace emits more entertainment from her shinny forehead.
    As mean and bitchy as she is, she brought some life into the house (Don’t worry I’m not a Grace fan at all) but the fact that the Welsh ‘Boy’ is sticking up for her, says a lot about how sly and ignorant he is. He in it to win far enough, but wake up people; He’s a child in a child’s boy. He’s immature far beyond comfort. He’s constantly sleazing around the girls like a Puppy in heat, farting like it’s the cool thing to do….oh please god, I think I really will throw my TV out the window if this guy win’s, another second of that annoying voice, followed by outburst of his ‘Heroic’ roof climbing….oh throw him out Big Brother….PLEASE!!

Anyway, Pete or get Nikki back in, so either of these can win! :D

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Well I have to say.. I really wanted to take the guy and shake him last night watching him giving out about the bitchiness against Grace... I never even saw much of a friendship between the two of them while she was in apart maybe from her licking his ass once or twice coming up to nominations... And then they cut to her in the other room saying how Glynn was just a "naive kid" etc... It was funny to see him take off across the roof though :D...

I think he should lay off the sauce a bit too.. Doesn't agree with him :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

He's great but i think it is guys that like him, he's like a horny school boy most of the time, and blokes can sympathise with that. He's in to win alright and i think he might just do.

Glyn2Win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Absolutely Glyn to win.

Clunk ...sorry ... pete is not entertaining, I cringe everytime he's in the diary room, because I know what's coming, it's the same every time he's in there, it's not funny at this stage.

Nikki is cool though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Yea I think the lads OK.
    I think he's Pete's only real competitor.

Nikki mightn't get back into the house, and if she does I can see her making a knoblet of herself. Totally overdoing it.

Glyn is a relatively normal, dacent sort of 18yr old who's done well for himself.
    I'd vote for him vs. Pete.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Cactus Col wrote:
    Clunk ...sorry ... pete is not entertaining, I cringe everytime he's in the diary room, because I know what's coming, it's the same every time he's in there, it's not funny at this stage.
    I have to agree. I get the odd chuckle when he says W@NKERS but that's about it. I remember at the beginning I could understand why everybody liked him so much but I don't get why he's still so popular, he doesn't really do anything. If he didn't hae Tourettes no one would be talking about him.
    farting like it’s the cool thing to do….oh please god .
    You obviously don't know too many men in that case.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

I would have to agree he does annoy me alot and i dont think he is as innocent as people make out.
    The whole cooking badly and saying stupid things is wearing thin and dont get me started on the WELSH obsession, its getting so annoying at this stage, Wales is so great...the welsh invented this... he really needs to open his eyes to the rest of the world.

He is a clueless boy that thinks he is the dogs bollix sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

He is a clueless boy that thinks he is the dogs bollix sometimes

Could all the guys who werent like this at some stage please stand up? .... anybody? ....no?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Personally I do not find Pete entertaining whatsoever! I don't know what all the fuss is about....I love Glyn, he's a nice guy, not bitchy, random and good looking. I was quite annoyed last night alright when he defended Grace 'cause as already mentioned she was only using him before, once outta the house she won't want to know him...in saying that I'm delighted to see Grace back in!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

6th wrote:
    Could all the guys who werent like this at some stage please stand up? .... anybody? ....no?

Digging a hole...in i go.:D That is true i suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I cant stand glyn glun glen

He has the most annoying voice, fair enough it was funny at first but I just cant listen to him for long anymore, if hes in the diary room i switch over for a minute til he's gone.

Pete wont be getting my vote either, im so over him and hearing w*****s all the time too. And when he has to nominate he makes such a fuss and takes ages to get a name or reasons out cos he doesnt want to seem like a bad guy... eh hello Pete, nominations are one of the main parts of the show. He acts as if its so difficult. But sure he knew what he was gettin into so why make such a big deal out of it... I sit there watching him humming and hawing and just wish he would get on with it. Ah anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Nah, kave to disagree, Im liking Glyn these days, he is very funny. Only set back is his appauling accent. I prefer him to Jennie and Imogen anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 1234

ok..so who's Glynn?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

what a ll this he was a child now he is man ****e, he still wants big oiliess!

he hasn't grown up at all, I dont know what he is on about grace for, I think he just wants to have something to be excited about... when grace came in he ran to her hit her in the mouth with his head and gave himself a nosebleed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

He's such a gormless twit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭That Guy 901

I love the guy! Hes the ONLY one in the house that brings a bit of excitement to the table. And to watch him find out what normal people would know when they were 10 amuses me so much!

Glynn to win!

I hate Pete, overated, boring wa*ker.

*Pun intended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I think some of the players (eg Glenn & Bitch-tits from last year) are deliberately copying the method of the Irish guy who won BB2 i.e. go in there over-emphasising your naievity, then change yer haircut a few times have a few life-experiences and come the other end as someone who has finally 'found themself' - as tho the BB experience was actually a right of passage rather than just 2months of sitting around on yer arse trying not to lose the rag with people.

Some viewers seem to like to think that there actually is still a point to this show and any player who gives them impression that will usually be popular I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Umaro wrote:
    He's such a gormless twit.

haha! so true :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Glenns going round on the bicycle. He does 3 laps in 1 minute 14 seconds. He commits 3 10 second fouls and is deducted 30 seconds from his time giving a result of 44 seconds.

Clearly this show was devised by people who have no interest whatsoever in sport :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭nuttz

Glynn - to win.
    Jennie - seems pretty normal, 2nd choice to win(unlikely)
    Pete - go away back into your hole
    Nikki - should be put down for the sake of humanity
    Aislene - bit too two faced for my liking
    Richard - over the top, loves himself

Advertisement