Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unheard Phil Lynott tracks + Hotpress

Options
  • 10-08-2006 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Well ,
    some of you may have already heard this on radio yesterday, but todays issue of hotpress comes with a free cd with 5 unreleased Phil Lynott tracks 2 of which have never been heard before by even the most diehard supporter, it really is a special CD, been listeneing to it all moorning at work, all the songs are from the Eric Bell period and are realyy another side to phil if what you're imagining is the classic rock sound, really sweet melodic songs.

If you've any interest in the man at all buy hotpress this week.

Ger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I heard about this during the week and just thought....meh, here we go again, another batch of recordings that should've been left on the recording studio floor. But I heard one of the tracks this morning on the radio and though it was brilliant, well worth the price of the CD on it's own. Real Bluesy vibe to it. Was never really too bothered with Thin Lizzy but I'll definitely check out the CD.

Advertisement