Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

lost internet connection on network comp

• 10-08-2006 10:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 504 ✭✭✭

there is a computer on the office wireless network that has stopped connecting to the internet while the network connection on the computer is excellent

before if a computer ever seemed to lose it's internet connection i would just log out and log back in again and everything would be working again fine.

any ideas how to fix this

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

More details required. OS? Wireless card model? Router? Is DHCP enabled? etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Vex Willems

see this thread for more info

the internet is connected via one of the LAN ports in the wireless router so this it seems doesn't allow me to view the internet connection on the network... i am either connected or not...

the computer is using a Dell wireless 1450 Wireless USB adapter

Advertisement