Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help discovering recepie

• 10-08-2006 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm trying to lay my hands on a way to cook chicken wings similiar to the bbq wings found in Eddie Rockets. I know the recipies are a secret but I thought that anyone that may have tasted them might have an incling as to where i should start. For one where can i get wings and legs that small? I know the side sauc is blue cheese, however as to the location of such a dip i'm unaware of. And most importntly the bbq sauce. It's very unique and help in either making my own or finding a place to buy some would be of great assistance.

As you can tell i'm compleatley new to the world of cookery so please pardon my ignorance.

Thanks for your time,

Kieran

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,784 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

c54b697a0b wrote:
    where can i get wings and legs that small?
    Your local butchers would be the place to start.
    c54b697a0b wrote:
    I know the side sauc is blue cheese, however as to the location of such a dip i'm unaware of.
    I googled "Blue Cheese" + Dip & found this...

200 ml mayonnaise
    1 clove garlic, minced
    2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
    100 cup sour cream
    1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
    1 tablespoon white vinegar
    100g cup crumbled blue cheese
    salt and pepper
    Combine all ingredients; chill for an hour or two.
    c54b697a0b wrote:
    And most importntly the bbq sauce. It's very unique and help in either making my own or finding a place to buy some would be of great assistance.
    I've never had the wings at Eddie Rockets, but here's a link to a thread about wings & sauces that may be of some interest.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054930096
    c54b697a0b wrote:
    please pardon my ignorance.
    No need. We all have to start somewhere. Best of luck!

Advertisement