Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old housemates already reunited ??

Options
  • 10-08-2006 12:10pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Whats going on? I'm seeing on the website that they are already reunited?? I thought they were to be kept seperate and only one would go back in... Have I missed something :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Only Imogen and Richard have been moved into the house next door. Supposedly they won't be able to return to the main house and one of them will be evicted from there - seems a bit odd though.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Ok I really need to keep up to date with this thing... Blink and you'll miss sh1t :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I saw them on the live feed on E4 last night richard was telling leah and nikki that Ashleyne was having a breakdown

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

trishw78 wrote:
    I saw them on the live feed on E4 last night richard was telling leah and nikki that Ashleyne was having a breakdown

God he's such a sh1t stirring little fecker... I hope to god he goes.. Not that I like Imogen but I think in this case she's the lesser of 2 evils

Advertisement