Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One to watch: Live feed at midnight

Options
  • 10-08-2006 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

At midnight, Grace will be 21 years old, and as a gift, she will be given the key to the door ... of the main house

She will spend 21 minutes in the main house.or so i hear anyway.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Cy Kotic

Ashlene and Richard are just going to love that. Quick....hide the water!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I can honestly say that since they put her back into the house, I can't watch the show anymore.

I really hope this is the last UK Big Brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

The best present we could receive would be to never see that rotten biatch ever again...

I am disgusted they are giving her 21 minutes in the main house. I for one certainly wont be watching it. Cant stand grace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

GET GRACE OUT, again. I hate her too. Not going to be watching her 21 minutes definately.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

just watching it now.
    aisleyne is not impressed and asked her if she apologised to susie.
    grace said no and mentioned that some stories have emerged about susie and they would find out when they leave the house. (music video and stripping).
    aisleyne is freaking out. calling her names as soon as grace leaves the room. grow some balls, woman.
    it would be great to see grace go back in just for that bit of entertainment.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I can honestly say that since they put her back into the house, I can't watch the show anymore.

I really hope this is the last UK Big Brother.
    Watching her and Mikey in the bed the other night practically having sex almost made me loose my Tea :o Not a sight I thought I'd have to see again.. I'd have to agree with you.. I'm been watching it less too..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Watched it, have to say aisleyne came out better than Grace.

She said she would confront her about susie and she did. Grace, while still refusing to apologise for it retreated to the garden with Glyn. the rest of the housemates went off to the bedroom and never spoke to her again or said goodbye to her when she went back to the diary room after 21 minutes

On returning to the house next door, grace greatly exagerated events in the main house to big herself up.

Am actually glad they didn't get the happy slapping video they were looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

actually she broke the rules while there. Ash said had she apologised for throwing water. She said no, Ash said she was like a mother to her (suzie) and Grace replied yea a mother who is a stripper for... and then trailed onto something else and refused to respond at that point.

Advertisement