Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For sale....?

Options
  • 10-08-2006 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

I cannot acces Forsale thread....Whats happened... pls find out.. i guess nobody can access this...or its only me.....thanks....Srikiran

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Boards subsites are been being switched on and off periodically to see what is affecting server performance. Sites will generally only be unavailable for a very short period fo time, so give it a few minutes and it should be back.

If its not back in a few minutes, then just give it a little longer. Its temporary and has been explained in the forum announcements.

Thanks

Vex.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Just checked and its there now.

Just in case you are looking in the wrong place, you can try going directly to the site via www.adverts.ie.

Its position has also been changed in the dynamic menu, it is now third from the left.

Vex.

Advertisement