Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is this normal?

• 10-08-2006 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi

Firstly i should say i havent been with that many girls only a few so i am probably showing inexperiance here.

My problem is when a girl and me start to have sex (especially the first time) she would usually be on her back with me on top leaning over missionary style (I know very exciting??!). When i come to put it in i always have problems and usually have to ask the girl to guide it in with her hands. the girls usually seem a little surprised but dont mind after that. Im just not sure if this is normal. Do girls usually have to guide it in or is this just me?

I can guide it in myself with my hand if i sit up but find girls to be very shy especially first time lying there with their legs open and i know they dont like being like this so i try not to put them in that situation.

Is this just normal anxiety and uncertainity

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

totally normal, dude, don't worry. It might make it easier if ye were in the missionary postion, and she had her heels on your shoulders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

At first it can be rather awkward, i still remember being utterly confused by the physical dynamics of that initial shag....however just like everything practice makes perfect!

A bit of advice though, and i don't want to make assumption but a good trick it to keep a constant sensation there just before a SLOW initial penetration.

Find something the girl likes and continue to do this with your fingers after the intial foreplay/cunning lingus or whatever up to the point of penetration....remember that what you start doing will get them in the mood, maintain that stimulation for them.

This will also help you to guide it in. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Poker & Pints

Turn this to your advantage....while guiding your penis in, use it to stimulate your woman and continue to tease in an out, deeeper and deeper.....this accomplises two things....builds your experience to do this without guiding, but also provides pleasure to your woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 woodaaa

Thanks lads

Ah im not abnormal.

Girls do you have any opinions on this do you think this is normal do you mind having to do this?

TBH "It might make it easier if ye were in the missionary postion, and she had her heels on your shoulders."

Yeah that would be easier alright but like i said dont think girls would like doing this first time any way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

it depends how drunk you get them ;)

I'm only kidding, I know what you mean, but actually, some girls prefer it, as you can actually see less (because their legs are covering them).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

nope, it's normal, and at least I don't have a problem with it (it's usually easier if I do it, cause I know where "it's" going - instead of being poked endlessly in bits that should'nt be poked...;-))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,799 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

woodaaa:
    Fair dues to you for having the balls to ask for help on this. (Particularly for doing it regged.) Enjoy yourself.
    galah wrote:
    poked endlessly in bits that should'nt be poked...;-))
    I'd beg to differ. It is all just a matter of personal taste my dear. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

I wasn't talking about THOSE bits...Just bits AROUND and BETWEEN those bits...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

No it is normal. Try moving into position from a lower angle rather than on top lowering that way if you move up through the legs u will be much closer to the opening.
    Alternatively try different positions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

tbh wrote:
    totally normal, dude, don't worry. It might make it easier if ye were in the missionary postion, and she had her heels on your shoulders.

mmmm that's god rainnnnbow!

OP nah totally normal, depending on the lady finding your way in can be a maze of delightful misunderstandings ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

mmmm that's god rainnnnbow!

OP nah totally normal, depending on the lady finding your way in can be a maze of delightful misunderstandings ;)

haha or depending on your lady you could get a mightly slapping! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭oulu

Better her to guide you her peach than you going somewhere that might get you a slap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

daiixi wrote:
    haha or depending on your lady you could get a mightly slapping! :p

Such is the magic of the mystery dance my dear ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 299 ✭✭sullivk

Nothin wrong with askin a girl 2 do it, I usually guide it in (my boyfriend is really awkward at doin it!) :rolleyes:
    Why dont u try it doggy style? that way u can guide it in easier...altho b careful, if its dark u mite put it in the wrong 1!! haha :D
    Have fun!

Advertisement