Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitzsimon's Nightclub - Temple Bar

Options
  • 10-08-2006 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭

Jus wonderin, anyone know what the club is like?

I'm lookin for places that play the latest chart music, and have a young crowd [18 - 21]

Anyone know wha Fitzsimons is like? And are there any other clubs you could recommend?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Fitzsimons pub is great, not so sure about the club.

You might prefer dandeline, its a younger crowd and plays the kind of music your looking for. also buskers/ boomerangs is good..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

belongs here tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

The Dublin City Forum might be of more help.. people from outside the Pale might be in lynching form :D

Edit - LMAO! Damn you Femmy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Femmy wrote:
    belongs here tbh.
    I feel so proud.

You too connundrum, good job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

The pub is always too packed I find... used to like goin up to the roof, but I've developed an aversion to the smell of smoke (you can smoke up there), and it makes me get sick in plant-pots. I've never been to the club though, cos the bouncers are c*nts! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Moved from AH.

Stay away IMO !!!It has 4 floors alright but you've to Q to get anywhere in the place including upstairs (because its so packed) and its full of english and polish mostly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

well thank you rb.

oh and BOOYAA connundrum.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

Full of English hen parties any time iv been in there - not necessarily a bad thing, you understand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭drunkenfool

dandilion is over 21 as far as i know!!
    and to be honest fitzimons is crap, way way too packed!! by the time you get a drink and paid for it and eventually find your mates again, your drink has been spilled all over you.
    its full of tourists as well, which isnt a bad thing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭TapouT

I worked on the door of Fitzsimons for three year's back in the day when people hired Irish staff in Templebar.

What can I say about Fitzsimons. Well if you want to ride an English slapper its da place to go. But other than that its got nothing to offer.

Its probably the smallest club in town, and the most expensive pint.

Last time I was there hardly any of the staff spoke English, including the door staff, who are expected to vet the scumbags coming to the door!.

Best avoided.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

and I'm the one who thinks that place has improved alot lately!

Fitzsimons has grown on me, still way too packed but I've had a couple of deadly boozed fuelled nights with the crew from work on Thursday nights so my outlook has changed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Fool 5000

5.20 a pint.:eek: Sorry thats sick

Advertisement