Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Daft Dream ?

• 10-08-2006 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

Once I had a dream where I was loaded with several shopping bags in both my hands and I was wading through a major mass of pedestrians walking past me on a busy city pavement at peak rush hour in hard rain.

I was wading through 2 foot of mud, on my knees with the huge bags dragging along behind me, getting nowhere and getting knocked further back by the oncoming crowd of the rush hour pedestrians, with the rain lashing down.

The mud seemed to getting deeper the longer I trudged along, and the crowd seemed to be getting quicker and more bustling, until I was up to my neck and getting carried along with the flow of people in the opposite direction, often getting steeped on, big feet pushing my head under the mud.

Then I woke up. Whats all that about then?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

If dreams have metaphorical content, your impediments would suggest to me that you may be struggling with something in your waking life that needs sorting out? Just a guess. Or maybe you ate too much pasta before going to bed? I rarely overeat, but when I do just before going to sleep, sometimes the pepperoni pizza with double cheese is double trouble?

Advertisement