Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

COD key

• 10-08-2006 4:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭

I recently moved to Ireland and have lost the case with the key code. Doesnt help that I changed my PC recently.

What can I do (other than buying a new copy)??

Emailed the tech support and they said the key is specific to that cd and wont issue me another one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Not much you can do as you already emailed tech support, looks like you will have to fork out a few squid and get a new one. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭scargill

the key is more important than the CD - if you had the key without the CD I'd lend you my CD to get it installed. If Activision wont help you then noone here can probably help you either ! Maybe you could buy Call of Duty: United Offensive or COD 2 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

You can pick up a special pack with COD & COD:UO for about €20 in some game shops... Worth asking around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

Thanks guys - looks like its trawling the shops for an old COD2 or good old Ebay!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

I wouldn't recommend buying the game off eBay or a pre-owned copy in a game shop. The previous owner could have been a cheater and as a result the key could be on the PB Master Ban List. Check CD-WOW, I'm sure the game is really cheap now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement