Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where did you get your HDTV from and at what price

• 10-08-2006 4:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭

Im looking at getting one of these for the ps3 when its finally released, now i dont want a big 46" behemoth stretching across 2 housed :), im looking at getting mebbe a 19" upwards to about a 26" if its at an affordable price

So where did you get yours if indeed you did get 1 and what was its price

Shin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

shinzon wrote:
    Im looking at getting one of these for the ps3 when its finally released, now i dont want a big 46" behemoth stretching across 2 housed :), im looking at getting mebbe a 19" upwards to about a 26" if its at an affordable price

So where did you get yours if indeed you did get 1 and what was its price

Shin

I will have to get one too, I'm interested in prices aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I got a 32" Hyundai in Xtravision for €999.99. Don't think they're available anymore though.

My brother bought two the other evening though and I went with him. He got a 26" LG in Currys for €799.99 and a Samsung 20" for €399. I thought the Samsung was great value.

Lemlin wrote:
    I got a 32" Hyundai in Xtravision for €999.99. Don't think they're available anymore though.

My brother bought two the other evening though and I went with him. He got a 26" LG in Currys for €799.99 and a Samsung 20" for €399. I thought the Samsung was great value.

Samsung sound exceptionally good value. Are you sure it is right, might be popin over to Currys sooner than I think:D .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

Yea i got an LG in currys today 27" for 843 with hd through dvi, i dont mind about the sound so DVI is good for me, anyway was 12 month interest free which is great

Samsung sound exceptionally good value. Are you sure it is right, might be popin over to Currys sooner than I think:D .

I'm not 100% sure it could have been €499 but that would still be great value. I remember thinking it was unreal value for a Samsung 20 inch anyway.

• Advertisement

Lemlin wrote:
    I'm not 100% sure it could have been €499 but that would still be great value. I remember thinking it was unreal value for a Samsung 20 inch anyway.

No but even at €499, it is still great value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Lemlin wrote:

could you get the specs of that telly lemlin and post it here the 20", might go for it if it is that price, bloody good value

Shin

My brother has the specs in Cavan. Give Currys a ring and they'll tell you over the phone. The Blanch store's number is 018025757. I worked there many moons ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

32" Samsung LE32R51B for €1299 from Komplett back in early January.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭juanjo

i saw a BUSH in argos for 599 26'' HDTV. i have s small bush LCD and i have to say it is flawless, i'm thinking about getting the 26 now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

i saw that bush one in argos aswell, 32 inch also avaible for around 800 me tinks. But it doesnt really show any tech. info for it, connections etc. any1 any idea bout that TV?

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭juanjo

Advertisement