Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this cheap?

Options
  • 10-08-2006 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

I'm finally going to be able to play Pro Evo online but I'm wondering how much the Xbox live is for the year. I saw a lad on ebay selling a 2 month trial for €11.50 would this about right? Anyone know somewhere cheaper?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

He was selling a trial? :rolleyes:

The sub for a year is €60, thats 12 months. You can buy directly from the xbox dashboard. It will ask for your credit card details. I assume your using an original xbox?

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

He was selling a trial? :rolleyes:

The sub for a year is €60, thats 12 months. You can buy directly from the xbox dashboard. It will ask for your credit card details. I assume your using an original xbox?
    Yeah there's tons of them for sale on Ebay.
    I didn't know I could pay with credit card from the dash thats handy. I'm waiting on the Xbox to be delivered and didn't want for it to arrive and then have to wait another day or 2 to get a Live code.
    Its an orignal xbox alright, I'm going to hold a while till the 360 goes down a bit. This is my second xbox only for playing Pro Evo on, I also have a "special" one for playing other games. :D

Advertisement