Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XDA Mini S

• 10-08-2006 6:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I've a new 02 XDA mini S with Windows Mobile 5.0 on. I want to set it up with blackberry software to run on a BES server but for the life of me can't find out if its possible/find the software anywhere. Has anyone come across this? Up to now we've been using XDA II's with the RIM software pre-installed or available from the o2 website. It seems that the only way to get mail on the move with this device is to configure the exchange server for windows mobile messaging, which I don't really want to do at this stage...........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭silverski

Greetings,

O2 are presently testing the S/W and should be releasing it soon.

I saw it working on a Mini S yesterday, very impressed.

If I hear anything else, i will let you know.
    Regards
    Silverski

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

There are also a few free sites on the net doing Exchange Push email forwarding if you want a temporary solution.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭squrm

Thanks lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

Yeh try using http://www.mail2web.com for a free push email solution. I'm using it with a HTC Tytyn at the moment. I've my gmail account forwarded to their exchange server. Only problem is when replying to mail, it uses the mail2web address and not the gmail address.

Advertisement