Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Rhythm Swing & Marching Band

Options
  • 10-08-2006 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Now enrolling members for the coming year. 8 years to 80 years welcome. Welcome experienced musicians or those wanting to learn an instrument.

email cityrhythm--at--eircom--dot--net for details

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭stevemcf

Hi there,

I am a trainee teacher with music in Ard Scoil Mhuire. I seen your flyer in the doorway of the school. Can I pop along some night to have a listen to your group? I also play jazz guitar and can read (at a push!).

Let me know,
    Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭DJKAV

I`ve was in the band for many years I`ve had some wonderfull experiences and some fond memories over the years I`d recomendend that anybody give this a go it will widen your friends network and also give you a sence of greatness and satisfaction when your marchng down the street and people stop to have a look . also i must say that miriam what time and effort she has put in over the years my hat goes off to her...

:)Well done and thanks for the memories!!!:)

p.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I played the sax for 8 years when I was younger, looking to start again. Would you be looking for sax players (not sure if I am any good anymore though)

Advertisement