Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up phone like this....

Options
  • 10-08-2006 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

hi,
    the company i work for have moved their 3 different offices into one office. they want it that when you ring any of the other numbers it is redirected to the main office and then the person on the phone can redirect you back up to the old place ( resturant and shop). im not sure if ive explained that well but i hope you understand.

also what about setting up an automated service like press 1 for steakhouse etc

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I'd proberly ring up the Eircom business dept and see if they could do anything first of all? Then once you've bleeded them dry for information have a look around at other solutions from cheaper companys, knowing the facts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

You need to arrange call hunting with eircom and buy yourself a nice little phone system panasonic KXTE 308 or KXTE824 (can be expanded) should do nicely...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭tech

contact Calyx Group. they do great phones systems also have VOIP solutions

www.calyx.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

great. thanks for all the help

Advertisement