Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grace stoops to a new low

Options
  • 11-08-2006 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

On the live feed now Grace is talkin about the encounter she just had with aishlene during her 21 minutes in the real house. She is greatly exagerating what happened to make it look like she mopped the floor with Ash. What really pissed me off was this - while telling the story to the others she was making fun of when Ash said she felt protective of Susie because she saw her as a mother figure, and then she says really bitchy, "ya thats cos its the only mother she has" How low can you get

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

So watching her behaviour back over the last month or so has done absolutely nothing to change her then :rolleyes: Can't stand her... I wouldn't be surprised if her going back in had something to do with her father being a friend of the shows producers or whoever it is he's supposed to be associated with..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

She was crapping herself the whole 21 minutes - she knew she wasn't wanted in there and the only way she could distract attention was to let the inebriated gobdaw maul her for the duration.

I'm no Aisleyne fan, but fair play to her for bringing the water thing up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

forgive me for asking, but due to work i've missed loads of BB the last few weeks. i know the 4 went into the other house and that im and rich are in there now and one wil be evicted and one will go into back into the house along with one of "the others". But why was Grace in ther house for 21 mins? Did they all get to go in for 21 mins or what?

edit/ sorry, just saw other thread.

P.s. what a beetch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭aonfocaleile

Am curious about that myself....I thought I was pretty up to date as I saw the show last night. Anyone else a bit surprised that Mikey and Grace hooked up straight away in the house next door? Felt a bit sorry for Imogen...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

spurious wrote:
    She was crapping herself the whole 21 minutes - she knew she wasn't wanted in there and the only way she could distract attention was to let the inebriated gobdaw maul her for the duration.

I'm no Aisleyne fan, but fair play to her for bringing the water thing up.
    I didn't get to see it but thats a good picture you've painted for me there :D I can see the whole thing now... Sad b1tch

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Apparently Pete hid in the loo for the entire 21 minutes because he didn't want to see her :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

ROFL

Big Brother? Watchable again?? Cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Can't stand that bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Misty Moon

Am curious about that myself....I thought I was pretty up to date as I saw the show last night. Anyone else a bit surprised that Mikey and Grace hooked up straight away in the house next door? Felt a bit sorry for Imogen...

I reckon they probably hooked up over the weekend before going in to the HND. He was out on Firday remember and they didn't go back in till Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I wonder will they show it on the highlights show tonight?

I only seen a bit of it last night night and didn't quite catch what she said. They also censored quite a bit of what she said but the other HM's seemed to be lapping it up.

I don't really get all the Aislyne hating that goes on tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

BaZmO* wrote:
    I don't really get all the Aislyne hating that goes on tbh.

Maybe it's because she is the fakest person in the house?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

nah. it's because she's a female ali g.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I don't think she's any more fake than any of the other wannabes in there, but I agree with the female Ali G comment. The only thing that really annoys me about her is her constant crying crying.

Anyway, looks like BB bottled showing the Grace comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

BaZmO* wrote:
    I don't think she's any more fake than any of the other wannabes in there, but I agree with the female Ali G comment. The only thing that really annoys me about her is her constant crying crying.

Anyway, looks like BB bottled showing the Grace comments.
    they did show aisleyne's follow up comment about susie being a stripper.
    she said sometyhing like 'so what if she was a stripper. she's a grown woman now'
    if only she knew.

as for the crying. this only started when she went into the house next door. before that she was bearable, even likleable. then the tears began and i couldn't stand the sight of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Grace was brilliant and the best thing to come of the whole house next door thing.
    I loved when Grace Nikki and Imogen were talking about Aish's eviction dress and Grace said that she was going for the net curtain look and Nikki was pretending that it was a nice dress and telling people to get her to wear it haha.

Grace handled it very well, the only thing that probably could've been bad was when she said to Jennie "I already said hi Jennie to you when I came in". She has been really entertaining and she annoyed the crap out of Aishleyne, she didn't deserve to be booed out, I love Gracie!!

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

ha ha - getting booed by hundreds of people (and getting "horse faced grace" shouted at her - anyone else hear this?) on her 21st birthday!

Couldnt happen to a nicer person!

Advertisement