Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blu bar in tallaght

Options
  • 11-08-2006 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭

any one been there? i know its a new bar and i heard stories of people being refused and just wanted to know what stories you guys had. ill be honest im not sure i'd go to the place seeing as they''re pegging it as a "trendy" bar to be seen in and i really just want a good pint in a place i can here my friends in. so whats the story , cool place or obar mark 2?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

Its a very loud bar

I tot it was ok, and I hate bars

but I wont be goin back til the club is put in

Also, the bouncers were sound

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Tazzer

Been there for lunch and its quite nice.

I know a few who went at night for a pint or two and they said that its near impossible to get a drink at the bar:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

Tazzer wrote:
    Been there for lunch and its quite nice.

I know a few who went at night for a pint or two and they said that its near impossible to get a drink at the bar:(
    Not really

Its packed, but theres still loadsa room

the barstaff are just crap, most of em dont even speak English

I asked for 2 Perno's and yer man didnt know what I was sayin so went off and served sum1 else

cvnt

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

sounds like a rehash of obar. think i'll stick with the aberly, honestly i just dont get the poser crowd anymore and im well beyond shouting to hear my mates.and the comment about the bar service REALLY puts me off. i used to hang out at grumpys till the guy who used to run club M took over and fcuked the place up by sacking all the staff and refitting it with retards who cant tell you want a pint when your standing at the fecking bar staring at em, thanks guys

Advertisement