Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards group in Wellington NZ??

Options
  • 11-08-2006 5:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    I thought I saw a boards group meeting in Wellington NZ on here a while back. At the time I did not live here but now I do.
    Just wondering if there is one and when the next meeting is as it would be great to catch up with some others travellers.
    Thanks
    M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Heya,

I know there was one chap on boards that lived in Wellington but I'm not sure if hes there anymore. Have you tried looking at boards.ie sister site for New Zealand, located here. Someone will probably reply back here also. Good luck. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Hi MrsA, it was myself and Ronan|Raven who met up in NZ about two months ago. We've both since returned to Ireland though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭MrsA

Ah well too late for that one so.

Well I will just have to go out and actually find friends the old fashioned way by getting steaming drunk in a pub and telling everyone that I love them!!

Thanks,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭justagirl

Ruu wrote:
    Heya,

I know there was one chap on boards that lived in Wellington but I'm not sure if hes there anymore. Have you tried looking at boards.ie sister site for New Zealand, located here. Someone will probably reply back here also. Good luck. :)
    Hello Ruu - I tried to register to the Boards NZ sister site with my hotmail address (same one I use here)... and it says that my email address has been banned?:confused: ..... do you know if using hotmail addresses on that site is a problem?.. I Know I should contact them direct to ask the question but thought you might know all knowledgeable one! Txs.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭pucan

Is there an OZ sister-boards?
    Haven't found any

• Advertisement
Advertisement