Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seriously pissed off

• 11-08-2006 9:28am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭

I ordered a shirt from the liverpool online store with "Dalglish" on the back, but the shirt arrived with "Daglish", i.e. misspelt.
    There is NO way to get through to anybody at liverpool. It gives telephone numbers:
    0870 066 7036 (UK)
    00 44 151 934 6819 (International)

but there is no cnuting answer from either. I know it's a small issue, but it means that I can't wear the shirt, as I have to return it, and the store is sold out of shirts at the moment, so I won't get another one for ****ing ages.

But what is pissing me off the most is the fact that I now have no ****ing way to get through to these *****.

Any advice people?

S.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Sinecurea, are you certain, when you were ordering the jersey, you asked for Dalglish not Daglish? You misspelt it yourself yesterday in another thread. They will not take back personalised items. If the phonelines are down you could email storeorders@liverpoolfc.tv. That's the advice on the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Quit all the cursing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭zing

You could try mailing one/both of these if you can't get through by phone.
    storehelp@liverpoolfc.tv
    storeorders@liverpoolfc.tv

They're both listed in the "Help Options" on the RHS of the store site.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Shamrok, here's a copy and paste from the confirmation e-mail:

Item Description: Adult Home Shirt (Medium)
    Personalised : 07, Dalglish Badge
    Unit Price: 54.99
    Quantity: 1
    Amount: 54.99

I researched the correct spelling before I placed the order.
    I don't want to have to resort to e-mail, as they never respond to them. Ever.
    I'm looking to actually speak to somebody.
    I understand that they don't take back personalised items, but this was clearly their mistake, not mine.

S.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭LizardKing

Chillax ... If its their mistake then they'll take it back ... send an email and keep ringing

........................................................................................................
    26. What should I do if I have placed an order and I need to contact someone about it?
    Please send an email to storeorders@liverpoolfc.tv containing details of your enquiry. PLEASE NOTE that you should include your Order Number and your Customer Number (which will have been displayed on the Order Confirmation page and the confirmation email we sent you) so that we can investigate your enquiry.

If you need to contact us by telephone then please call:

00 44 151 934 6819 (International)

Lines are open Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm. Please have your Order Number and Customer Number to hand when you call.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Am I the only one that finds this funny? :D

You should just wear it anyway. Just imagine, you could be at a Liverpool home game and you could have the whole Kop singing,

"Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel
    Born is the King of Israel"
    to ya!!

Could've been worse I suppose, could've been a Packie Bonner shirt that you ordered!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

BaZmO* wrote:

Hell naw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

BaZmO* wrote:

I think its hilarious :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭TheMonster

Anto McC wrote:
    I think its hilarious :D
    me too - even funnier that a Liverpool fan had to look up the spelling of his idols name :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

TheMonster wrote:
    me too - even funnier that a Liverpool fan had to look up the spelling of his idols name :D
    Ah come on now, there's about 4 different ways to spell it, I know a Daglish and a Dagleish personally... I just had to make sure which it was!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

sinecurea wrote:
    I know a Daglish
    Why don't you give him the shirt? ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

That's pretty funny to be honest.

You know, you could go into any place that puts letters on kits, and they should be able to change it pretty easily, assuming they are the sowed on ones and not the heat pressed ones.

Advertisement