Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walk or Stay?

Options
  • 11-08-2006 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭

The flatmate and his girlfriend are wrecking my bloody head in the next room with all their giggling and laughing that they do every ****ing time she comes over to sleep. Ha Ha this and He He that is all Pighead ever hears.

Usually i play my Abba Cd on full volume to try and ignore them but I've got a splitting headache today so thats not an option. Walking the dog is an option, he hasn't been walked in days and the smell of piss in the room is becoming unbearable, but if i go out with the dog, the giggly fcukers will end up having loud noisy sex. So to get my revenge on them I'd rather sit in my room knowing they won't make love while Pigheads still here.

But it's not fair on Shep if Pighead makes him wait, so what should I do? Walk the dog or stay in my room?

By the way Pighead wasn't sure where this belonged (After Hours/Personal Issues possibly). Feel free to move. if this is the wrong place

Should Pighead stay or should he go now? 23 votes

Walk the fcuking Dog or I'll call the ISPCA.
    0% 0 votes
    Stay indoors. That'll teach the fcukers a lesson.
    30% 7 votes
    Don't care, hope the dog bites you in the arse though.
    8% 2 votes
    Ban Pighead for trolling???
    26% 6 votes
    Move thread to appropriate forum????
    34% 8 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Well I voted "Hope he bites you in the arse"

Or you could sneakily let the dog into the room where theyre having noisy sex and hope he bites one of them on the arse!!!!

Ive added a few options of my own to your poll aswell.
    Richie

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Hellrazer wrote:
    Well I voted "Hope he bites you in the arse"

Or you could sneakily let the dog into the room where theyre having noisy sex and hope he bites one of them on the arse!!!!

Ive added a few options of my own to your poll aswell.
    Richie
    Aha! Never thought of letting Shep loose into the room next door. Interesting.

Ban Pighead for trolling?!!! Well you can bet your bottom dollar nobody will vote for that particular option. Pighead has respect for the boards. Trolls make me want to weep.
    Do you think this should have been put in Personal Issues then?

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Jotter

Give the dog lots of water. Wait until hes running about house with his legs crossed. Open door to flatmates room , dog goes in, door gets shut, dog wets himself. Open door once you hear loud shouting. Reward dog (be prepared to have to retrain his house habits, but its worth it!) Flatmate and girly friend will leave disgusted. Bring dog for walk around block - well he has to get something out of it or he wont be so quick to help next time - flatmate wont return until late evening, alone, so youll have rest of day to potter about happily in peace!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 eachtrannach

Step 1 - Pretend to go out with the dog, make the right noises. :cool:
    Step 2 - Sneak back in with dog.
    Step 3 - Wait quietly until they have noisy sex. :rolleyes:
    Step 4 - When you can hear him (not her) nearing the highest level of pleasure ...
    Step 5 - ... release (preferably) barking dog into room. :eek:

This will more than likely stop him having sex, noisy or otherwise, for the next few weeks/months/years ...

On the other hand ... yep ... a bit of trolling seems to be involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I voted ban Pighead...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Make sure the dog is nice and hungry Pighead and set him on those nasty roomies of yours. :)
    Seriously though do the sensible thing and bring poor Shep for a walk and leave the other pair to their filth deeds, you know they will rot in hell for their dirty acts.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Pighead wrote:
    Well you can bet your bottom dollar nobody will vote for that particular option.

Hellrazer will take that bottom dollar now if you dont mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Are you meant to keep a dog in an appartment?

Hellrazer wrote:
    Hellrazer will take that bottom dollar now if you dont mind.
    Quite frankly Pigheads stunned by the 4 or so votes the troll option received. It has never been my intention to troll the animals forum. I love the animals and I love the people.
    Pigheads away to have a think about what happened here today. Expect a major re-invention of my personality.

prospect wrote:
    Are you meant to keep a dog in an appartment?
    If you can prove to the authorities that you are actually in a relationship with the dog then yes its perfectly fine to keep a dog in your apartment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭Joeface

I have a a further option for u pighead too easy ur pain.

1. record ( i will be polite) Their love making and post dvds too there familys
    2. Walk in on them B*ll*x naked and Ask when are we starting

im sure one of them will take the dog for a walk for u then, in the hope that u never do that too them again.

2 birds one stone rule :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Pighead wrote:
    If you can prove to the authorities that you are actually in a relationship with the dog then yes its perfectly fine to keep a dog in your apartment.

LOL,

I meant from the animals pov, not the authorities.

Advertisement