Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a lil help please...

Options
  • 11-08-2006 10:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭

I have and idea of what I want to do but I'm not quite sure just how to do it.
    Basically I'm redesigning my website. I've got a really nice font that I want to use for the logo (http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/coolfonts/killer-ants/regular/testdrive.html)
    I'll be putting that on a dark red background (#660000)

That will go on the left hand side of the header. That's fine. What I want to do with the right hand side of the header is get an image of a surfer on a wave and stylize it in the same fashion as that font so that it is basically just a black and red image made up of only those two colors and no in between tones.

I don't know if this makes any sense to anyone but if it does, can you let me know how you would do it? If I find anything similar to what I'm talking about I'll post it up.

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement