Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Probably pregnant

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

kittex wrote:
    Anyway, re: the pill, the only time I've ever heard of anyone becoming pregnant on the pill is when they forget to take one or are unwell (as dudara mentioned).

I was on the pill and took it correctly and became pregnant hence my eldest child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭cork-langer

Thaedydal wrote:
    I was on the pill and took it correctly and became pregnant hence my eldest child.

Whaaaat?! Thats not supposed to happen! way to freak me out even more...
    ah well ,only another week or so to wait. then hopefully its condoms forever whether she likes it or not!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

bottom line, time will tell, nothing i can say will make you feel any better...itll prob just worry you...and you shouldnt have missed the pill so many times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭twanda

would use of a laxative to combat constipation do away with the effectiveness of the pill? Just that comment on diohrrea (sp?) made me think of it.
    I had to use a laxative a few weeks ago, and I never made the connection then, so I hope to God it hasn't affected my pill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭judybaby

twanda wrote:
    would use of a laxative to combat constipation do away with the effectiveness of the pill? Just that comment on diohrrea (sp?) made me think of it.
    I had to use a laxative a few weeks ago, and I never made the connection then, so I hope to God it hasn't affected my pill.

It says in the pill manual that it takes 3 hours for your pill to be absorbed. However my doctor told me it takes 15 minutes! I think I'll go with the pill manual on this one though for myself!

If you have diarrhea within hours of taking your pill then the chances are you have lost this pill and should be treated as a missed pill. Phone your doctor for reassurance!

Advertisement