Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact number - Smith Property Management

Options
  • 11-08-2006 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a contact number for Smith Property Management. Their website (www.spm.ie) is useless. They're the management company for Prospect Hill.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Let your finger do the walking!

http://www.goldenpages.ie/search.ds?newSearch=true&what=smith+property+management&where=&x=0&y=0

I don't know Prospect Hill so hopefully this is what your're looking for

Feeling helpful today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭declanoneill

D'oh, sorry, I really should have thought to try there first :o

(01)8255423 for anyone who might be trawling boards for it in the future

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭tazdustdevil

:D Hey Declan, glad you got the number. There is a new website for prospecthillers on neighbours.ie. Heres the link in case you dont already know about it ;o)

Its only in its infancy but the more residents/ future residents who sign up the better....

http://www.neighbours.ie/prospecthill/

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭jellybeans

smith property management are a nightmare to talk to before you ring!!!!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Out of interest, Do you have issue with them? or Do you find they are great?
    They seem to be the management company used for 1/2 of Balbriggan and well unhappiness reigns.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭declanoneill

You realise this thread is almost 2 years old, right? :)

I've found that when you're dealing with the people in the office they tend to be quite good about getting things sorted (not always, but more often then not). However the higher ups (who come to the face to face meetings) I've been told can act like tools.

At the beginning I was all gung-ho about dealing with them but at the end of the day there's f-all we can do to get rid of them as our agents because while the builders are on site they choose the agents. As such, apathy got the better of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 incis

Maybe someone knows how to find them in Dunboyne?
    We really need to pay them a visit - ordered the main door key from the apartment block, they sent us the wrong one!!! I reckon the only chance to get the right key this decade is to ask for it in person...:confused:

Advertisement