Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courses in SPSS???

Options
  • 11-08-2006 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

I am just wondering if anyone knows of any courses (night time, part time, distance, anything!) in SPSS. Need to get some sort of knowledge of statistics and this seems to be one of the main programmes used. I know its part of lots of degrees but I have a degree and dont want another one - well not for a while anyway. So if anyone knows if there anything out there to help me would really appreciate a heads up!;)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

the open university does some

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 anilka

I think I can help you in understanding SPSS with some statistics. I have the experience of using SPSS in academic and research environment for the last 8 years. You can contact me in anilka@eircom.net

Regards
    Anil

Advertisement