Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pampering Weekend

• 11-08-2006 2:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I am trying to arrange a pamering weekend for a few of us girls but dont know where to look.

We would love somewhere that had everything under one roof. Massages, facials etc plus to be able to get our hair done after.. Any maybe a few glasses (bottles) of wine for later!

Is there such a place?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Heya...last year for my sisters hen we went to spirit one spa in the radiison hotel in galway.Its 35 euro for a full day pass with and its the best 35 euro you'll ever spend. Theres about 10 different rooms such as turkish baths,a pretend beach and inbetween you can have a tropical rainflall shower or a mint shower. They have all these heated relaxing seats as well and if you want you can get massages,facials etc as well. I went back there the week of the galway races and got a full body massage and it was honestly the best massage ive ever had.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

That is exactly what I was looking for. It sounds like heaven!!

Is there anything like that nearer Dublin??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

try the osprey hotel in naas? they do deals where you get a nights stay and spa treatments the spa is supposed to be amazing
    http://www.osprey.ie/spa/treatments.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Teamhair

The Brooklodge Hotel & Spa in Wicklow. Its heaven on earth. Beats Powerscourt Springs hands down. I go there quite often and you can get good deals on midweek overnights and spa packages. Their organic restaurant is amazing. Tastiest food ever. I'm trying to get a cancellation so I can go there tomorrow night! http://www.brooklodge.com/

Thanks for those links. The osprey looks amazing and has everything that we would need.

I have never even had a back massage so I am really looking forward to a whole weekend of pamering!!

Thanks again...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 mikedean

Try the Hodson Bay Spa & Leisure Centre. They've recently opened their new €20m Spa and it is bliss. GF and her friends were there recently for a weekend and they really enjoyed it. ;)

Hey,

thanks for that I'll check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭loodles

Monart in Wexford is amazing. Expensive but worth every penny. There is also powerscourt springs in Wicklow but it doesn't have a patch on Monart!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

d-redser wrote:
    Thanks for those links. The osprey looks amazing and has everything that we would need.

I have never even had a back massage so I am really looking forward to a whole weekend of pamering!!

Thanks again...

no problem - have a great time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

I went to the Temple Spa in Horseleap near Moat in Mullingar for a weekend in February and it was amazing. www.templespa.ie is the link. I can't say enough good things about this place. One of the people who was there with me had been to Powerscourt before and said that Temple was heaps better. The rooms were really luxurious, the food was georgous, the treatments out of this world and depending on where you are travelling from its not that long a drive which is great too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 husky199911

does anyone know of any place that does nude massages??

I was in bristol recentely and had a couple there.
    The were so relaxing and nothing "dirty" about them.
    Just me and the masseur naked.

Advertisement