Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conservatory suppliers

Options
  • 11-08-2006 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

I've been trying for some months now to get quotes for two conservatories for my house in Co Clare, one lean to and the other L shaped. Initially I was going to get wood but have decided that PVCu or aluminium would be better. Thing is I want a coloured conservatory(charcoal grey) not white or woodgrain or brown. I am totally frustrated at this stage as none of the companies I have so far found seem even willing to provide quotes. Perhaps they're all so busy that they just don't want new business.

So does anybody know of suppliers who will be able to provide me with what I want for either self install (usinf a local builder to help me) or for the supply and install. I'd even be happyto use a UK company if anybody can recommend a supplier there. Especially as Irish firms seem unable to help.

Thanks

Advertisement