Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westport Stalker..........

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Umm, I must figure out who this guy is as I live 7 miles from Westport and would have thought I knew most people in the area.

Martin the labourer I think I know who that is alright, his mate the Afro, it wasn;t a read head afro was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

no can't find out who he is.

btw, it is actually called "Cosy Joes".

I agree that it is a very mean thing to do, basically two-timing in an innocent way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Prebloms! wrote:
    She asked her friends to get information about him. Thats all. She MIGHT contact him. She won't know what she will actually do unitl she has the opportunity to contact him. Whether she does or not is her business.

Sure. Same way someone doesn't know whether or not they'd like to watch a film untill after they've bought the cinema ticket, right? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,435 ✭✭✭jamesd

Ah let them at it, sure we're only young once.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭soundbyte

Let's hear about the boyfriend, what's he like, cos Salsa dude sound frickin hilarious ... and I don't mean in a good way.

White. Afro. Smokes rollies. Man, that dude sounds hip. Fcuk the system etc. Yawn *rolls eyes to heaven*.

Out of interest what age are ye?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭madhitchhiker

Originally Posted by soundbyte
    Let's hear about the boyfriend, what's he like, cos Salsa dude sound frickin hilarious ... and I don't mean in a good way.

if the girl fell off with this hilarious salsa dude then maybe the boyfriend got two left feet?..:D

Advertisement