Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber in Greystones

Options
  • 11-08-2006 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Recently moved to a 2 bed mid terraced house in charlesland court. Have a vokera boiler. The central heating is working but there is no hot water. Called a plumber who tried topping, bleeding etc but the hot water is still not working. Can anybody please let me know a good / reliable plumber.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Mullie

I think it should be covered by the developer still. My friends got a problem with their immersion and heating and they got in touch with Durkin who sent a plumber out today (after much chasing up!).
    PS: Welcome to Charlesland Court!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rajsharma73

Thanks Mullie. There is a problem. This is a secondhand sale and since the house was handed over to the previous owner 12+ months back, Durkans do not want to entertain any queries. This was something which was missed in the snag too and I have no way to prove that the hot water never worked through the boiler in the past. I thought I will get it rectified by calling a plumber myself. So looking for a reliable plumber who knows how these work in Charlesland Court.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tree100

james phelan is a plumber in greystones 0863074734 hope this helps.

Advertisement