Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts Week

• 11-08-2006 4:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭

Rather than rehashing newspaper artices for the lazy/disinterested, as seems to be the vogue on this forum, I wonder if any one plans on doing anything during Arts Week ?

Strike sounds interesting, well "sounds" in so much its a play without words. And would like to hear Madras in Cleeres except I find that theatre bit claustaphobic.

Ah well, I'm sure somehow I'll make an exhibition of myself

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,430 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Rather than rehashing newspaper artices for the lazy/disinterested, as seems to be the vogue on this forum, I wonder if any one plans on doing anything during Arts Week ?

Is this is a dig at my posts:D :D:D ?!

Didn't go to anything at Arts week yet.TBH I leave most of these KK festivals to the tourists usually though!Maybe I'm just not cultured enough for arts week!!
    Heard the DNA art exhibition was very good though and worth seeing.In the castle I think..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭kitty_kilkenny

went to Madras in Cleere's on Monday night - it was fantastic. Great to see such world class musicians in the back of a pub!
    Also went to Ex Cathedra on Friday night in Canice's - fab.
    I hear the visual arts exhibitions aren't great though, sculpture at Kells and the Maltings stuff is supposed to be awful - I haven't seen it - might give it a miss.
    Is that it now for this year? end of festival season in KK?

Advertisement