Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite GTA Car?

• 11-08-2006 5:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

For me it would have to be the Leone Senital, best car ever. Its quick and really easy to control going around corners. Whats yours?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

I would probably say the Banshee or the Cheetah, although what was that small hatchback in vice city that had deadly handling, that was really good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

the Yakuza Stinger from GTA 3

and in GTA 2 my favourite was the Beamer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

playa3 wrote:
    I would probably say the Banshee or the Cheetah, although what was that small hatchback in vice city that had deadly handling, that was really good
    The Blista Compact, or something like that?
    that was fairly cool alright... gonna have to install VC again actually...

The VC version of the Banshee is definitely my fave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

playa3 wrote:

No offence mate, but I think the banshee is crap;) . It is too quick and doesn't look anything, whereas the senital, now that is just unreal. The cheetah is alright I suppose.

tman wrote:
    The Blista Compact, or something like that?
    that was fairly cool alright... gonna have to install VC again actually...

The VC version of the Banshee is definitely my fave

Ah yeah thats the one, its always great to find one of them around when your stuck, although i havent played VC in ages because my disc is broken

• Advertisement

No offence mate, but I think the banshee is crap;) . It is too quick and doesn't look anything, whereas the senital, now that is just unreal. The cheetah is alright I suppose.

Too fast, pppffft, maybe you should learn to drive;) I could understand if you said that about the infernus maybe, which is really crap in SA in particular

playa3 wrote:
    Too fast, pppffft, maybe you should learn to drive;) I could understand if you said that about the infernus maybe, which is really crap in SA in particular

Im a legend when it comes to drivin in GTA;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Yakuza Stinger (GTAIII) - Liked the performance, liked the paint, liked the look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Sentinel XS/Mafia Sentinel. It was fast enough, handled well and it could take its fair share of abuse before going on fire and forcing me to seek alternative driving arrangments.

Alot of the fast cars could only take a few big crashes before you'd have to get another. They did the job for driving across the city but they weren't all that useful in a chase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

I'd take a good motorbike over any car (nrg500 from SA is sweet), but yeah, I've always liked the banshee/chetah/stinger/sentinel... very nice... the infernus was alright but tended to spin-out too much for my liking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I'd take a good motorbike over any car (nrg500 from SA is sweet), but yeah, I've always liked the banshee/chetah/stinger/sentinel... very nice... the infernus was alright but tended to spin-out too much for my liking.

The one thing that put me off the bikes was the fact that you fall off them for hitting a pole or some other bs like that yet you could be rear-ended, complete a 360 degree revolution and still be alright.

Although the ability to shoot straight in front of you made them very handy in SA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

Has to be the Cheetah, from 3 through to SA.
    Well, obviously the Hydra has it's place..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Golf Cart!

Or, PCJ600.

The mafias Sentinel in III was so slick too, I must have jacked 100s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

BopNiblets wrote:
    Golf Cart!

Or, PCJ600.

The mafias Sentinel in III was so slick too, I must have jacked 100s.

Brilliant, golf carts ftw! Its a pity they handle like a shopping trolley. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Stinger, (my 7yo son agrees). Prefered the bikes, pcj600 was deadly fast and could corner well. forward shooting was a great advantage. Did most of my missions on bikes when i could.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Here's what's in my LCS garage (third island):

Yakuza Stinger - Porsche GT2
    FBI car - BMW M5
    Cheetah - Ferrari F430

Yes, I am that sad, but they're my favourites. The Banshee is good fun when you don't mind if you end up in a tree, as are cop cars.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

the Bullit from SA, just love it

qz wrote:
    Here's what's in my LCS garage (third island):

Yakuza Stinger - Porsche GT2
    FBI car - BMW M5
    Cheetah - Ferrari F430

Yes, I am that sad, but they're my favourites. The Banshee is good fun when you don't mind if you end up in a tree, as are cop cars.

Lovely selection there mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Giruilla

Bullet proof hummer in GTA 3.
    Next to that the Mafia Sentinel.

Giruilla wrote:
    Bullet proof hummer in GTA 3.
    Next to that the Mafia Sentinel.

There was a bullet proof hummer :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

tank FTW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

Just started playing gta 3 on the PC again recently. :D
    My fave car in gta 3 is the Stinger, Mafia Sentinel and FBI car were excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Banshee is the best in GTA3 and San Andreas by far

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

The Banshee. Obviously. If your talking about vehicles in general, as opposed to just cars, I'm saying the Rhino.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Mr_lebowski

GTA 1 - the cossie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Sentinel for me too, although I've always been a fan of the plain old police cars. They take a good beating.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

SA - Bullit
    VC - Sabre
    GTAIII - Dodo

My VC and III choices seem odd but the sabre is class in VC. Looks deadly and is reasonably fast. The dodo is brilliant in III cos when you learn how to fly it you can see Liberty city in a whole new light. You get to see things like the inside of the stadium in staunton and the fake street in the opening sequence of the game.

EDIT: Another GTAIII favourite I have is the ice cream van. There's something satisfyingly psychotic about showing up to murder someone with that jingly jingly tune playing for all to hear. Same applies to VC.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

There was a bullet proof hummer :eek:
    You get it after you help get the corrupt cop out of the city (Ray I think his name was)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Dodo's a very nice plane to fly in GTA3 you actually need a bit of skill to get it off the ground :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭raheny red

You get it after you help get the corrupt cop out of the city (Ray I think his name was)

To keep that vechicle would one have to park it in a store house :confused::o:o

Advertisement