Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpoolfc.tv e-season ticket - Is it worth getting for match tickets?

• 11-08-2006 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/preview/tickets.htm

I'm thinking of buying a liverpool e-season ticket solely for getting match tickets, but e70 seems a bit steep considering there are only 500 tickets allocated to e-seaon ticket holders per match. Does anyone have one? If so, how hard is it to get tickets for a match and is it possible to buy 2 tickets for a match with the one e-season ticket. How expensive are the tickets?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

not sure about the allocation of tickets or the amount you can get.

Tickets are usually 30 sterling each

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Waster

I think that you're better off just getting a fancard. The e-season tickets are on a lottery basis as far as I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Yes the tickets are allocated on a lottery basis but eseason ticketholders have to appply for the next lottery every week. I think you get offered two tickets if you're name comes up. I'm doing it for the first time this year myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

You are better off joinin the priority ticket scheme. You get a 50-50 chance of getting a ticket. The cost is £40 a year and then you apply on a special phone line that they give you the number for.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Also, you have to pay £1 each draw to be included in the e-season ticket scheme.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭bbop

the pts scheme is fully subscribed, i joined the e-season ticket in febuary and got tickets for 3 games so its pretty good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

You are better off joinin the priority ticket scheme. You get a 50-50 chance of getting a ticket. The cost is £40 a year and then you apply on a special phone line that they give you the number for.
    I thought the PTS you were guaranteed 2 tickets per game once you get through on the hotline?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

No, you only get one ticket per subscription.

If you have a fancard you can apply for tickets anyway online and have a fairly good chance of getting one. You can only get one ticket per fancard however.

You are better off joining a fanclub as they are guaranteed tickets and they would have some nature of loyalty scheme on the go, I know that is how I et mine most of the time.

Advertisement