Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name change

Options
  • 11-08-2006 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

HI, is it possible at all to change your name, or if not could someone here change it for me ?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

If you are a subscriber, you can request a name change.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Ruu wrote:
    If you are a subscriber, you can request a name change.
    What he said, or talk nice to an Smod. They might help you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

Rabies wrote:
    What he said, or talk nice to an Smod. They might help you out.

thanks rabies, whats an smod ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

A super moderator. There are a few about, asok, Beruthiel and co.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

Whats wrong with the name Mosse-Jam anyway? It's got culinary attractiveness as well as a delightfully loose sexual innuendo pertaining to moose*

*What the hay is the plural of moose??!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

The plural of moose, is moose. The plural moose is a predictable parallel to other zero-plural words, like other wild game animals and not household ones, for some reason.

I think MooseJam, combined with your avatar is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Perhaps something in the flavoured dairy line..

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

someone took my name and never posted. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

Dont be silly, your name is Julep, you have no other names and do not exist in real life!

Advertisement