Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make Money for testing games!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

lol
    I think this is a load of sh1te! What do you make of this?

Didnt think it got as blatant as this.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

guarantee_large.gif
    Wow a guarantee. Definitly real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

see they have this at the bottom of the page:

"get paid to play games, earn money online, game tester, get paid to, game tester
    guide, video games, get paid to take surveys, get paid to play video games, video
    game tester, work at home, xbox, playstation, video game testers, game tester
    video, video game tester jobs, game tester jobs, video game jobs"

So search engines will come across the site i imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

Rnger wrote:
    see they have this at the bottom of the page:

"get paid to play games, earn money online, game tester, get paid to, game tester
    guide, video games, get paid to take surveys, get paid to play video games, video
    game tester, work at home, xbox, playstation, video game testers, game tester
    video, video game tester jobs, game tester jobs, video game jobs"

So search engines will come across the site i imagine

smart boy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

awhir wrote:
    smart boy

He is good though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭pimpy_c

Wow this is great! I can't believe I'm gona start off on $9 and possibly work my way up to $80 if I do well playing games! I like playing games! I gave them my bank details so that the money can get transferred to my account every week! Great! I like playing games! And they also wanted my credit card number and details so that.... so that.... oh I don't know why but at least I'm gona get a big fat lodgment into my account for playing games. I like playing games!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Aww - I was hoping for a funny hoax, but because the ClickBank button links to an actual "Enter CC details etc" form it might just be a full-blown scam.
    Down with this sort of thing!!

*edit*
    Actually... "Over 900 million games online!" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Well if it has the guarantee has to be real so, no one would lie over the internet. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Isn't that a refferer link in the OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭That Guy 901

No its not a refferer link I dont think, well at least its not mine, I can tell ya that!

LMFAO @ Ruu!!!

I never ever heard of anyone lying to another person over the most safest place in the world......the internet. That garauntee sold it to me tbh! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

It is a load of ****e, if he was trying to refer can you ban him plese?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

K.O.Kiki wrote:
    I like the way it's spelled with a 'Z'... makes it hip and completely legit.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

No its not a refferer link I dont think, well at least its not mine, I can tell ya that!

LMFAO @ Ruu!!!

I never ever heard of anyone lying to another person over the most safest place in the world......the internet. That garauntee sold it to me tbh! ;)

I'll put it this way, you're lucky not to be banned at this stage for at least a week. And it is worth noting amp may still ban you.

Edit: After your PM it looks like you were innocently posting the link, and it’s really not such a big deal so I’m sure you’ll be fine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement