Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Expression

Options
  • 11-08-2006 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

D/L it a few nights ago - it's a beta at the mo - but havent had a chance to try it properly yet.

had a quick look & appears to be very like dreamweaver

any opinions?

*edit*
    forgot link:

http://www.microsoft.com/products/expression/en/web_designer/default.mspx

kbannon

from the 'features' section of the site:

Create CSS-based, XHTML 1.0 Transitional–conformant Web sites by default, and work better across browsers, simplifying deployment and maintenance. Configure flexible schema settings to support all combinations of HTML/XHTML/Strict/Transitional/Frameset and CSS 1.0/2.0/2.1 in addition to browser-specific schemas. Validate your site with Compatibility reporting and use the Accessibility report to verify your site against Section 508 and W3C Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

does it make compliant code?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

All I'll say is that it's got a similar layout to Frontpage, its got the all features of Dreamwever.

All the mistakes of Frontpage have been rendered in this version

However it's slightly biased towards a windows server, as you will see from experience.

I got a beta here but it works great. Any Q's, just pm me

Advertisement