Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stupid voters (aka Imogen is gone)

Options
  • 11-08-2006 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

like the title says. fairly decent reception, but then she didn't really do anything controversial.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Yay!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭That Guy 901

****! Damn public!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Damn it, she was good looking.

That welsh accent......

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Imo who? I thought that was just a big air bubble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Oh great! Let the insomnia return!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Sparky-s wrote:

That welsh accent......
    that's why i wanted her kept in.
    ffs, it was only for one more week. stupid english teenager girls. (who are the majority of voters). they all love dick.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

julep wrote:
    like the title says. fairly decent reception, but then she didn't really do anything controversial.

I dont think they are stupid voters, as you said yourself she didn't do anything controversial or anything at all in my opinion.

At least Richard has more to his personality and is more entertaining to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Sparky-s wrote:

That welsh accent......

I feel your pain!!

I dont think they are stupid voters, as you said yourself she didn't do anything controversial or anything at all in my opinion.

At least Richard has more to his personality and is more entertaining to watch.
    yes, but she is really good looking. i'm a straight man. i don't want to look at a gay cowboy eating pudding.
    if you're a gay man or a woman, then i can understand your affinity to richard. otherwise, why leave him in?

oh yeah. it's big brother. that's their main audienbce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Nah I wanted richard in, despite Imogen being very good looking. Dikki is the man!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Dicki is a dope. Being waiting to get rid of him since the start. With Imogen gone there's no reason to watch Big Brother. Did Davinia ask her about the sex tape?

no. there was no mention of the tape. i don't think that would have gone down too well with imogen, but it would have made for great tv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Was it a good interview? Missed it too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

She came across really well throughout the interview, was not spiteful towards Jenny winning a free pass to the finals etc.

Interview seemed quite short and not too pressing..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

julep wrote:
    stupid english teenager girls. (who are the majority of voters). they all love dick.
    can't argue with hat, they certainly do. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

julep wrote:
    no. there was no mention of the tape. i don't think that would have gone down too well with imogen, but it would have made for great tv.

Apperantly the sex tape is not actually her, but a lookalike.

She rekons pete will get voted because of his big "willy".

julep wrote:
    stupid english teenager girls. (who are the majority of voters). they all love dick.

Doesnt every straight girl? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Nah, that sex-tape is definitely her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Are you people watching BB in a parallell universe?

She did nothing, said nothing, offered nothing interesting. So she's good looking, so what, have a look at page 3.

She should have went ages ago.

Are you people watching BB in a parallell universe?

She did nothing, said nothing, offered nothing interesting. So she's good looking, so what, have a look at page 3.

She should have went ages ago.

Pages 3 doesnt come with moving video......................yet;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭BigWilly

julep wrote:
    yes, but she is really good looking. i'm a straight man. i don't want to look at a gay cowboy eating pudding.
    if you're a gay man or a woman, then i can understand your affinity to richard. otherwise, why leave him in?

oh yeah. it's big brother. that's their main audienbce.

You're a homophobic fool. It doesn't make any difference to me whether he's gay or not, he is still a million times more entertaining than imogen. But if you're that stuck for a **** at 9/10 every night then there's always the internet, mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

She did well to last as long as she did. Good looking women don't seem to have a chance on that show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I for one am glad to see that back of her. She did nothing in the house. Totally boring... /yawn

The only thing she did that was in anyway funny was letting the milk out at that milk task.

Richard hit the nail on the head when he said if a giant mirror fell on top of Imogen she would not try to lift it off her... hehe so true!

I bet no one can name 5 things Imogen did that was entertaining in any way?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Although iam glad she has left the house, didnt think she did much, i must say that she has been one of the most watchable housemates on BBLB and stuff.
    She has been very well spoken, smart, and quite funny at times, she doesnt seem to be full of **** like most of the others that came out.
    She makes sense in her interviews and does live TV well.
    She will probably be presenting kids TV show this time next year...or if that fails playboy TV :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Em, hello, your on the internet people, there are far better looking girls available at the click of a button.

Thank God she is out, what took them so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

Its a shame imogen didnt ask about sezer - "so - hows sezer? I missed him"

"oh well, now that you mention it imogen, sezer is up for rape......and while you're here, I just think you should know that there's a sex video of you on the internet.....byeeeee!"

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

When are Nuts or some such fine magazine going to get this lady on their cover?

Advertisement