Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help me fix a problem

• 11-08-2006 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

hello everyone ,

Some one who i deeply care about has a problem .
    OK IL admit i care for her more then any of my friend's ,
    She is very special , to me , (two months ago i didn't have a job i didn't have rent money i didn't even have many cloths .

This month i have a job , this month i have cloths , i can even afford to pay my rent , and well Ive got money in my bank balance and no other reason , then because of her !

she gave me the kick up the ass i needed she jolted me

She's been drinking solidly for the past two months , shes been snorting her head full of that white powder and taking pills like there's
    no tomorrow ,shes just i dunno going mad ...

Now she needs help , I no her child hood is a mess her parents probably do care but id say there's nothing they can do .

She Tell's me she lacks confidence , she tells me that every bloke she's ever had , has treated her like **** , she gets stressed out and her answer is she wants a drink or needs a line .She told me her new male friend is into drugs as well and he like to party as hard as she does , i didn't say anything like i don't approve , but i mean she's in the wrong circle , of people , she's surrounded bye coked up idiots i need to help her

She calls them friends , yet all they do is give her more coke ,
    and more drugs , all i do is worry about her , i cant stop it , I'm at my last straw we had a stinking fight and her answer was this its not my fault i have a social life .....

She thinks it normal what she's doing she banged 50 pills over one weekend .she's that good looking bloke's fill her full of drugs they think she will put out for them ,

I'm so worried , about her , given that i meet her on the Internet i no that doesn't help , should i approach her in person ?

any ideas would be so thansk full for her

cheers thanks for reading ..

Dub

ps i apolidgise for any gramer or spellinf mistakes ive made

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

It could be a bit of a cry for help... show her you care

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Dub_Ster

grasshopa wrote:
    It could be a bit of a cry for help... show her you care

how ? i was going to text her but that wont work what could i do to show i care about her as much as she does / did care about me ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

She definately needs help with her drug problems, does she have any family?. Maybe give her a call and meet up for coffee or something and go for a quiet walk somewhere to keep her away from these "friends" of hers at least for a little while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Moojuice

bring her to dinner as friends. No fast moves on her, dont make any moves unless you are absolutely certain of your feelings as you do not want to be another guy who ****ed her around. If you just want to be a good friend, dinner for just the two of you and just listen to her, let her speak and when she is finished its your turn to talk about what she said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 TheTruthFairy

You'd probably be just as jealous if her new male friends were buying her flowers and teddy bears instead of drugs.

She clearly has problems with confidence and drugs, but you're sounding more like a jealous ex rather than a concerned friend.

At the end of the day its her life and her problems, there is nothing you can do to help if she won't help herself.

I'd stay away from her if I were you, all you're doing is torturing yourself.

• Advertisement

You'd probably be just as jealous if her new male friends were buying her flowers and teddy bears instead of drugs.

She clearly has problems with confidence and drugs, but you're sounding more like a jealous ex rather than a concerned friend.

At the end of the day its her life and her problems, there is nothing you can do to help if she won't help herself.

I'd stay away from her if I were you, all you're doing is torturing yourself.

I can see exactly what you are saying , that i do come across like a jelous ex etc . But think of it this way , She's my friend , il admit i have feeligns for her , but im pushing them a side .

its bout Her , She has a lot of potential , that she isnt reaching , beleave me , all i want to see her ido is become the
    person I see behinde all that other crap...

And i no i can't make her help her self , but i can get her to see some sort of life bye a gentle prod ..

oh id like to point out jelousy is for people who cant hold there own composhere , im not that stupid jelousy gets you no where .

Ruu wrote:
    She definately needs help with her drug problems, does she have any family?. Maybe give her a call and meet up for coffee or something and go for a quiet walk somewhere to keep her away from these "friends" of hers at least for a little while.

yeah maybe that would be a good thing , i like the idea of just doing something with her , but i think i might try her at an adrenilin sport or something , as it my work ....but thats a cool idea ...

moo juice im not trying to score her , im trying to help her , theres a masive difference ...

Advertisement