Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

you made the right choice.

Options
  • 11-08-2006 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

Nikki is back and she 'feels like she's having an orgasm'.

yay.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Hoooray

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

C4 must be rubbing their hands with glee.

the pete/nikki saga is like tv gold for them.

predictably they're milking it for all it's worth and dragging it out for as long as possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

The only good thing I can say about Nicky getting back into the house is at least it keeps Mikey, Grace & Lea out...:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭That Guy 901

Nikki is already playing up to the camaras as much as possible. She knows what people like now and shes gonna over exxagerate everything now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Teehee,I watched the live show until about 2.30am.
    Awwww! The cuteness of Pete and Nikki!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

it was boring watching them. they were dry humping until like 4am. its a pitty the genuine housemates did not get to see what went on in the house next door before being asked to vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

I like the way they manipulated it so Glyn couldn't vote as he would've championed Lea over Nikki and would've swung Richard (who prefers Lea over Nikki) and Ais (who'd rather have Pete to herself that allow Nikki back at him).

Also the fact they had to make the vote as a group meaning anyone who said no to Pete about bringing Nikki back would've looked like such a tool and would have no hope of winning as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Umaro wrote:
    I like the way they manipulated it so Glyn couldn't vote as he would've championed Lea over Nikki and would've swung Richard (who prefers Lea over Nikki) and Ais (who'd rather have Pete to herself that allow Nikki back at him).

Also the fact they had to make the vote as a group meaning anyone who said no to Pete about bringing Nikki back would've looked like such a tool and would have no hope of winning as a result.

Aisleyne has no interest in pete. she chose either nikki or lea from the minute the laminate was read out. She also suggested grace for her own reasons.

Advertisement