Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Suse 10.1 Live CD

• 11-08-2006 10:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Ive been trying to boot from a live DVD to get a taste of SUSE Linux, but I can get it to finish. Ive never had a problem with previous Live CD's.

It says something along the lines of:

cannot load ATM_ -110.

Theres a wee bit more to the message, but can't for the life of me remember it all.

Any advice would be great.

Also, if the live DVD doesnt work, I also have the full version. Would anyone think Id have any problems if I did a fuill install?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,002 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Right forum would be a good place to start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Moving to *nix forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭DonkeyRhubarb

Thanks for the help lads.

Sheesh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Post in the most appropriate forum and you won't have these problems.

First, the obvious:
    Where did you get the disc? (If downloaded: Did you do a MD5SUMS check on the iso?)

Any damage to the disc?

What is the exact error? (Post a photo. if it's easier)

Post your comp. hardware spec.

Advertisement