Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[B]Bushy Park Monday ........ Stay Out [/B]

Options
  • 11-08-2006 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

The inspector is going to bushy on monday at about 2 o clock to inspect the park please dont go on that day or before or if you are going to go DONT WAX ANYTHING !!!! this is the last step to having this skatepark for sure so dont fuk it up !!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭JahEerie

Bushy passed with flyin colours!
    Now they have to sort out fencing/lights & get da bloody thing open!
    Expect an increase in security now that the build is finished

We'll get there eventually.....

JohnBoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Beks

You know what the annoying thing is though? because all you IDIOTS have been breaking into bushy park, all the extra money that was to be spent on street stuff like better banks and ledges and rails to go around the outside of the bowl was spent on security!!! (or so I was informed today by someone involved with the park)!

It would have been an even better and more diverse park if the kids had waited to ride it instead of breaking in and causing so much trouble.

Still, I don't care, I have enough money to travel around Europe riding whatever the hell parks and street I like, so it's not like it's the end of the world that the park turned out a bit cr@ppier than planned...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Beks wrote:
    You know what the annoying thing is though? because all you IDIOTS have been breaking into bushy park, all the extra money that was to be spent on street stuff like better banks and ledges and rails to go around the outside of the bowl was spent on security!!! (or so I was informed today by someone involved with the park)!

It would have been an even better and more diverse park if the kids had waited to ride it instead of breaking in and causing so much trouble.

Still, I don't care, I have enough money to travel around Europe riding whatever the hell parks and street I like, so it's not like it's the end of the world that the park turned out a bit cr@ppier than planned...
    Good man :rolleyes:

DaveMcG wrote:
    Good man :rolleyes:

Ehhhh... woman

Time to get off da fence Beks (or over it?)
    On one post you're sayin not to ride da park - on another you're advisin people to watch their stuff when they're ridin...
    All you Bentforkers have been involved in this from da start so ya KNOW what we all need to do.
    Bushy isn't open & da more its used da longer its gonna take.

What ya say about security costs eatin into da buildin budget is true tho
    Unfortunately, da local residents are just gettin more & more ammunition for formal complaints (BEFORE IT EVEN OPENS)
    Accordin to da council there'll probably be longer delays because of all this.

Well done lads,

JohnBoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭skateing dragon

Thats great i havnt been to Bushy in Ages but since Im a beginner im a little scared to go cos ill probs get the **** slagged outta me and i doubt people will be dying to help me out!

• Advertisement

Thats great i havnt been to Bushy in Ages but since Im a beginner im a little scared to go cos ill probs get the **** slagged outta me and i doubt people will be dying to help me out!

Give it a few weeks & (when it FINALLY opens) then get stuck in.
    Most people are cool - everybody was a grom once.
    If you're cool (rule no. 1: Don't snake) you'll be grand.

Da park is for everybody - its amazing how quickly people improve when they have somethin challening to skate.
    The shallow end and da street bits are very beginner-friendly.

See ya there

JohnBoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ckygirlie

dude dont worry iv benn sk8n up in bushy and every1 up there is cool! nobodys gonna slag u they all no wat its liek startrd out so do i! and if u need help with a trick r watevar the majority of ppl will be more than happy to help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭skateing dragon

Ok thanks that makes me feel much betta! But what do u mean dont snake?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

ckygirlie wrote:
    dude dont worry iv benn sk8n up in bushy and every1 up there is cool! nobodys gonna slag u they all no wat its liek startrd out so do i! and if u need help with a trick r watevar the majority of ppl will be more than happy to help!

ckygirlie you have to stay out of the park and keep your friends out aswel otherwise we're going to lose not only this park but alot of others aswel. It will be open soon enough anyway and then we can skate it all we want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 sdjustin

Ok thanks that makes me feel much betta! But what do u mean dont snake?

it means dont go before other people ....especially if your just learning people wont respect you for it

• Advertisement
Advertisement