Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Week: Your Winner

Options
  • 11-08-2006 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭

Alreet. So a poll with the last 6 contestants.
    Vote above.
    I'm going Glyn.

In my heart I think the 1, 2, 3 will be
    Pete Glyn Nikki

Your winner 93 votes

Pete
    0% 0 votes
    Glyn
    23% 22 votes
    Nikki
    37% 35 votes
    Richard
    12% 12 votes
    Aisleyne
    11% 11 votes
    Jennie
    13% 13 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

nikki, because i want her to win. don't think she will though.
    all the sheep will vote for pete because that rhymes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭That Guy 901

Please god let Glynn win.

Petes a muppet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Richard to win for me - he has been consistantly entertaining and I respect the way he handled being put back into the house next door.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

hopefully Glyn'll win and Nikki comes in sixth place, can't stand the whiney, spoilt brat!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

I hope Ashlyne gets boo'd cause she is an absolute cow!
    See her crying yesterday when imogen left, how fake was that!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Judging by Betfairs odds I think it's safe to say that Pete is winning the actual voting with Glyn 2nd and Nikki 3rd. Nikki has drifted hugely since last night so I can't see her winning. I think Pete has it rapped up and if I had 10k to spare I'd stick it on him. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

the tide is slowly turning against nikki i think. her odds have widened since she went back into the house. Aisleyne is now ahead of her on some bookies site, and both the top female and winner without pete markets on betfair make really interesting viewing.

Nikki doesn't deserve to win anyway, she has exaggerated herself so much since going back that it is now tedius to watch. She has also not delivered on her promises to those who voted her back in. besides she doesn't deserve to win anyway as she was evicted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

I want Nikki to win, but Pete will

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

is this the last week of big brother ?

vdance.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

Ive missed the last couple of days why is everyone turning against Nikki? What was she like in the house next door?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

tbh I don't know, haven't watched that much recently... but she's out to 35 on betfair. Twas obvious she was gonna fall under her own weight. She'll be boo'ed out :)

Shame really, she would have retained cult status if she hadn't re-entered!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

I'm finding a choice very hard. I like 4 out of the 6(i.e. Glyn, Nikki, Pete & Richard

I'll go for Nikki, simply because she's so funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I'd like Glenn to win as he is the one most likely to just disappear into obscurity afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

Pigman II wrote:
    I'd like Glenn to win as he is the one most likely to just disappear into obscurity afterwards.
    nope, can't see him disappearing at all! I can imagine him presenting childrens Saturday morning television on ITV or something!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Steak wrote:
    nope, can't see him disappearing at all! I can imagine him presenting childrens Saturday morning television on ITV or something!

Nah, he looks too much like a prefect at hogwarts to pull off that gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

I would love Glyn to win, as he is the one who has been on the best journey.

Pete winning is probably inevitable, but it would be boring and predictable.

Aisleyne doesn't have much of a chance, although she does have a good following.

Jennie, not a chance.

Nikki won't win as she came in after being evicted.

I have a feeling Nikki's relationship with Pete may reduce Pete's popularity. Go on Glyn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I'd love to see Richard win. Have liked him from day one.

I'd say Nikki got out and was told that everyone loved the tantrums and to keep it up when she went back in (hence the towels episode) and she's just playing it up too much now.

I *really* don't want Glyn to win. He bugs the crap out of me. All of his silly 'antics' are for the camera. And I can't listen to him speak.

Aisleyne....HIIIISSSSSSS

Jennie, I really like. She seems pretty genuine but unfortunately her liking of Mikey is very misplaced.

Pete, will probably win.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

Pete,Glyn and Nikki will be the last 3 i think but i cant pick a winner....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

I'd love to see Richard win. Have liked him from day one.

I'd say Nikki got out and was told that everyone loved the tantrums and to keep it up when she went back in (hence the towels episode) and she's just playing it up too much now.

I *really* don't want Glyn to win. He bugs the crap out of me. All of his silly 'antics' are for the camera. And I can't listen to him speak.

Aisleyne....HIIIISSSSSSS

Jennie, I really like. She seems pretty genuine but unfortunately her liking of Mikey is very misplaced.

Pete, will probably win.

My thoughts exactly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭mateo

Aisleyne!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

I think Ais will win. Getting sick of loved up Pete nikki thing. it's actually pathethic. Even more that Richard is supporting it.

Outside of the house it will be going down.

Glynn has lost the plot over the last week or so. Richard has shown his true colours by being a bitch. Jennie and Ais are in a much stronger position now. It's hard to tell who will win.

I don't think Richard or Nikki have a hope at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Getting interesting in the betting. Pete is drifting, although he's still odds on. Aisleyne has gone down to 11/4.

Davina could make a nice few quid if she see's this:
    http://www.paddypower.com/bet?action=show_type_by_main_market&ev_class_id=&id=6879&category=SPORTS&selectvcgrp=37817&disp_cat_id=18

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Cremo wrote:
    is this the last week of big brother ?

vdance.gif

That made me laugh.

I would like Nikki to win. She was really funny. I'm guessing it will be Pete though. But I like him too so it's all good. I really hope Glyn doesn't win..his whole ''air head'' thing just doesn't cut it with me! What an act

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

I din't care who wins as long as it is not Pete!
    I am really sick of him.
    His 'Heaven' rubbish pushed me to the cliff edge, and his mopping and whinging about Ash's campaign just pushed me right over!

He does not deserve to win, tell me what number to call/text to make Ash or Glyn the winner - I'll actually pay to try stop him winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

My winner is Richard, but I think Pete will win.

OK, richard is catty, can be self serviing and he loves himself: entertaining. He is also the last of the bitchy originals left who many people seemed to hate yet, what , 6 evictions later he's still there on the last night, fair play to him.

Pete, though, looked the winner the moment is almost fell down the stairs coming in. There is a fundamental decentness about him, although he has been playing for the camera a little this week. I dont think fame will affect him.

Ais will not be affected by fame or imfamy either, she'll get the year out of it, fair enough. I cannto really comment on Jennie but she seems like a nice girl.

Glynn has done what anyone his age would have done: get in there and enjoy the experiance, and fair play to him. So it looks contrived sometimes but I think they all give it a go towards the end.

Nikki: I think she is a good person, really, but I think she has been needlessly exploited and used by Endemol and C4. I hope that she gets that footabller she wants and end up happily ever after but I fear it wont happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

As long as Asileyne, Richard or Nikki don't win i'll be happy.

Think it will be

1. Pete
    2. Glyn
    3. Richard

Advertisement