Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SLI Mod Driver for 975 conroe mobo's & other utilities

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

yummeh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

man you are really getting yourself ready for when that 6600 eventually arrives. Your head will probably explode when you finally boot it up trying to compute all the things you have tweak, mod and overclock :D Whats the ETA now or have you gotten it yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

L31mr0d wrote:
    man you are really getting yourself ready for when that 6600 eventually arrives. Your head will probably explode when you finally boot it up trying to compute all the things you have tweak, mod and overclock :D Whats the ETA now or have you gotten it yet?

2morro morn. :D Courier dropped off 2 raptors from ocuk on fri eve, he got my fone no. said he'll ring me straight away in morn when he collects it. depot only few miles away at knock airport. i'll meet him on the road somewhere. wouldnt get it till evenin if i dont meet him. work for myself so i got weeks hols taken.
    even went over to gls courier depot on sat 2 see if i could get it but no one was there. my mams house is only 4 miles away so it was an excuse to visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

so you actually DO live in middle earth :D

Advertisement