Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many..??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭zt-OctaviaN

Yes 'no leaf' its the snowball effect as stated above you need a minimum amount of activity i.e. running your buggy and the money starts flying out the window!

I am currently looking at.......
    1 repaired i think NEW!!?? Force .28 motor :D
    1 CNC Chassis braces!

YEEEEESSSSS!!! roll on the weekend.....**** its raining....again

Shouldve bought a hovercraft! ;)

Hey junkyard you a collector? those dinky toys etc go for some mental money at auctions!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

2 Espressi wrote:
    well top be hoinest I haven't been as active as I would like in all things RC at them moment, between the house build an dthe wedding next month my plate is pretty full!

Best of luck on the House Build and "The BIG day" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Charging up the electric bits and batteries for tomorrow weather permitting I'll be taking the hyper out for a wee bit of a bash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭vixen2005

hello people im still here did you mis me???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

im into diecast aswel but have rarely seen any talk about them. iv been building the bburago kits for years. got my first plastic kit early this year but havnt had time to finish it yet. its a tamiya audi quattro rally car. the tamiya kits are very detailed compared to the diecast kits im used to. i did know of a realy good site where people made them and updated there progress as they modded the kits into better models then they would be as standard. intresting stuff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement