Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funky goings on?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

vBulletin datastore error caused by one or more of the following:

1. You may have uploaded vBulletin 3.5 files without also running the vBulletin 3.5 upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.
    2. The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in /includes/init.php on line 185

I keep getting this on boards at the moment, on porkpie now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

Spoke to soon.

Getting same as Krazy when going to www.boards.ie

Switched to porkpie.boards.ie and all is ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

www still working for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

krazy_8s wrote:

1. You may have uploaded vBulletin 3.5 files without also running the vBulletin 3.5 upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.
    2. The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in /includes/init.php on line 185

I keep getting this on boards at the moment, on porkpie now?

getting the same thing, was just about to throw up a copy of that too, porkpie is also working fine for me.

getting the same thing, was just about to throw up a copy of that too, porkpie is also working fine for me.

Same

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Working fine for me !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I'm getting the same error as the above lot:

But I'm only getting it when I go to anything adverts.ie related. The ads over on the right by the blogs and the adverts drop down menu too. This is happening on both porkpie and www.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Its fast though. :)

0.43 0.39 0.41 | 135 Users Online (80 members and 55 guests)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

When trying to browse on www.boards.ie

Cookies and cache cleared. Posting this on porkpie.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Same error as above on occasion. Sometimes get page cannot be displayed. Sometimes page will start to load, first few thread links will appear with the last link appearing as HTML and then the rest of the page white....auto refreshes itself a few times, sometimes with more links appearing before a line of HTML, next time maybe less links before HTML then page cannot be displayed again.

Only on one of my PC's though, the other is fine and both favourite links on each PC are to the main forum list on the same boards.ie server. Why one PC affected and not the other. Does that tell us anything?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Typical. Posting this on the affected PC now literally seconds after the last post. Maybe its intermittant on both my PC's so forget about be comment about 1 affected and 1 non affect PC helping to diagnose the problem :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

boards uses 'wildcard' dns so pie.boards.ie means nothing much really.... for example http://rollo.tamasi.boards.ie/ brings you to boards.ie but on a different domain.

Using pie is pretty much the same as deleting cookies

• Registered Users Posts: 22,312 ✭✭✭✭Esel

For info: I haven't seen any problem. Coincidentally (?) I switched off adverts notification in User CP options sometime after midnight yesterday.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Sok cares not for all your meanderings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

Testing

Anyone else having trouble again? Im using porkpie as wasnt able to post at all on www. Porkpie is a bit dodgy too I posted something in humanities and half my post got left out. Strange.

EDIT: That worked fine but humanities is still being weird... wtf?.

Advertisement