Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Link Roads in Letterkenny?

Options
  • 12-08-2006 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

The development plan for Letterkenny (3mb pdf file) has been modified to provide a couple of new link roads from Port Road to Neil T Blaney Road ; one of these is in past Irwin Electrics and Sam Hire - I think it is coming out at a new junction close to the compound used by McGinley Motors.

Anyone have any idea what the timescale is for this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 The bones

DonegalMan wrote:
    The development plan for Letterkenny (3mb pdf file) has been modified to provide a couple of new link roads from Port Road to Neil T Blaney Road ; one of these is in past Irwin Electrics and Sam Hire - I think it is coming out at a new junction close to the compound used by McGinley Motors.

Anyone have any idea what the timescale is for this?

These roads were on the original plan, I see one of the roads beside the retail park coming out beside the IT is already being cleared....

Advertisement