Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I just want someone to play with

• 12-08-2006 3:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Going unreg for this as I am a prominant figure in the boards.ie scene

Basically me and my teammates cant get another player for our team and we really want to win! Nobody will join my team because I think they think Im an asshole but Im really a nice guy. We're really good at the game which will remain secret as to protect our identities. I need some friends desperately. I dont know where else to turn to. Not trying to sound like a drama queen here but sometimes I just feel like typing /kill, BUT IN REAL LIFE!

Thank you

T2h

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Sorry your taking the p!ss right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

troll

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

If I was taking the piss do you think I would have made this thread? I wish it was a joke but it isnt :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Deaddude wrote:
    Sorry your taking the p!ss right?

what may not be a PI to you doesn't mean it's not a PI for someone else
    troll

^^ read above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Squaddy

troll

Hey phil you dont have any friends either. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

whatyou talking about :rolleyes:

Will you be in school on wednesday? Tank is having a partaaay, prolly go if I can get Craig to go, was out with them yesterday, Roy gave me a spin in his car.

*woops*

Back on topic, The OP is Cremo :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

fanny says get a life, noob. play wolfenstein instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Go to the CS forum and get other players involved that way.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement