Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Damaged the car..

Options
  • 12-08-2006 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭

This morning and I pulling out of the courtyard where I live, very very tight squeeze and blind corner, clipped one of the pillars on the exi, pulling out, didn't give myself enough room to turn and done damage to the two side doors.

Handle is ok, back lights are ok. Just deep cut into the paintwork, side strip broken and some denting.

TAPI200608120737393390.jpg

Wondering how much it will cost? Maybe 300-400euro? :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Cheapest solution is the breakers yard. Opel Corsas are 10 a penny and you might even find one the right colour.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

mike65 wrote:
    Cheapest solution is the breakers yard, what is the car?

Mike.

Look at his sig.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Wouldn't mind but the drivers door has already been replaced before i got the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

At a guess, you're looking at €800 to repair the two doors. If you can get two doors from a breakers yard in the right colour then you're laughing. What's the car worth? Another option would be to just live with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Well i've left it cos i'm short on money but am going to drive to a garage tomorrow and see what they say. Am fairly worried about the cost.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭DrivingInfo

Try this you should be able to find someone to help you.
    http://www.drivinginfo.ie/productsandservices.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Would Sir be pimping?

Mike.

Advertisement