Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burning Crusade Info

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I also heard somewhere that levels 61-70 will only be available in Outlands. Come back the old areas and you'll effectively be L60 again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Well Jaedenar has new architecture just like outland so if it is only the new servers that allow 61-70 it sgould be included. although I can't see blizzard doing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

25 Man raids sound easier to get people for.. and not only that, it'll allow people to get to know each other a whole lot better than having 40..

I cant even be arsed getting to knows half the new people in my guild, they're all retards give or take a couple :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Cant get the help these days alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

layke wrote:
    Well Jaedenar has new architecture just like outland so if it is only the new servers that allow 61-70 it sgould be included. although I can't see blizzard doing that.

Outland is the name of the area. The new server is named after it.

From what i heard, all the lv61-70 stuff will be in outland and any lv61+ perks are kept there e.g. the flying mount.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I dont understand what you mean :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭WTF_L2P_n00b

Isn't that going to screw all the existing Guilds? What's the point in having 50-60 active lvl 60's when you are now going to be doing 25man raiding?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

recruit ten and do it twice?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Macros42 wrote:
    I also heard somewhere that levels 61-70 will only be available in Outlands. Come back the old areas and you'll effectively be L60 again.
    Well, that would make it slightly more balanced since they arent allowing anyone who doesnt buy the expansion, to level to 70. From what I've been told, so this would balance that out... it would really suck mind, but it would be a bit easier for people who dont upgrade and hence would prevent a max exodus from people who arent willing to upgrade...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

One question, are you only going to be 70 in the outland specific region, say you come back to org your character for instance resets to 60 and the gear it had when it was 60 after leaving outland area.

Also If not I dont really see how anybody playing wow would not want to upgrade.

I like the idea of leaving flying mounts specific to outland tho.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭DamoVOTF

To be honest I really dont like the idea of only 70 in Outlands. Of course if you consider all new content will be added to Outlands then it aint so bad. No more sitting in IF.

As a raid leader I love 25 man content, you can pick your best people.

Release date is the interesting debate!

Game give September which is wildly inaccurate in my opinion, since we have had no beta of it, and we havent had 1.12 yet.

Amazon and a few others give November which I think is far more likely.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

you can still come back to the original area's (i.e azeroth and kalimdor) when your 60+, and you'll stay at that level. its just you cant get to 70 unless you buy the game. it would be kinda stupid if you couldnt do the regular things in the larger part of the world at 60+

as for a release date, they will try have it out by christmas, but i cant see it being before that. even christmas is sounding optimistic with these new additions. 1.12 has to come out (in the next few weeks) then 1.13 is gonne be released just before the expansion (1.13 will be huge, since it includes alot of the server content for BC)

Advertisement